Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anybody recommend a sony ericsson with flash or photo light

• 04-11-2008 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

In the last 20 months I've had two sony ericsson W810i phones which I absolutely loved. The camera is fantastic on it. Ialso have the music accessories for this phone, the sound is just fantastic. The first one I lost or was stolen, so invested in a second one, which all in all cost me 560 euros within months of each other. Problem is it's now switching itself off most of the time, which I believe is a normal complaint of this brand. Can anybody suggest as good a phone as the W810i but not willing to pay more than 200. I'm on prepay with 02 but wouldn't have a problem switching servers. Was also wondering if 3 is as reliable as 02?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

I personally find 3 very good. Never had any issues with coverage, roaming etc....when you pay reliable in what way do you mean?

I personally find 3 very good. Never had any issues with coverage, roaming etc....when you say reliable in what way do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

I mean their signal, was on Meteor couple of years ago and I could barely get a signal when on walks in Tramore.

You will be fine with signal. They have a roaming agreement with vodafone where ever they have no coverage me their own

Advertisement