Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

GPS knickers

• 04-11-2008 7:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭

Protect her privates
    Ever worry about your wife cheating?

Want to know where your daughter is late at night?

Need to know when your girlfriend's temperature is rising?

This amazing device will answer all of your questions! These panties can give you her location, and even her temperature and heart rate, and she will never even know it's there! Unlike the cumbersome and uncomfortable chastity belts of the past, these panties are 100% cotton, and use cutting-edge technology to help you protect what matters most.

make sure you will never be forgotten
    forget-me-not panties™ have built-in GPS and unique sensor technology giving you the forget-me-not advantage.

WTF?
    Obviously a lot of paranoid, jealous men out there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Can you wash them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

hahahaha i laughed so much at that i think i weed myself a little. Wonder if i would have gotten a shock if i was wearing them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

When RTDH see this he'll get his own knickers in a twist ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Could you track em after the fact? That'd be handy: "I can't wait for tonight, I'm gonna get sh1tfaced...ohmigosh almost forgot to put on my getting-****faced-knickers, how would I ever have pieced the night together tomorrow?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

well if they detect that you pulled them off you, and you were going riding, you could just tell the oul' lad that you had to have an hour long **** during the night....

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

What were you looking for that you found that site?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Haha, somebody obviously didn't proof read if for too much innuendo
    david:
    When my daughter hit puberty I nearly had a heart attack. She started looking like a woman and suddenly she was wearing revealing clothing and staying out late with her friends.

Rather than become an over-protective parent , I decided to try forget-me-not panties™.

They work wonderfully. My wife and I bought our Sarah several pairs so we can watch her around the clock, and if we see her temperature rising too high, we intervene by calling her cellphone or just picking her up wherever she is. My only comment is it would be great to have a video camera, maybe you can work that into V.2.

Thanks forget-me-not panties™, now we have true peace of mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

It's a fake. RTDH will be relieved. Can you imagine anyone sad enough to buy a garmint like this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

javaboy wrote: »
    It's a fake. RTDH will be relieved. Can you imagine anyone sad enough to buy a garmint like this?

Im wearing mine right now.

Mother insists that i wear them at all times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

wait til 'Run to da Hills' sees this thread :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

imagine your fella coming up to you saying
    "here look at these lovelly panties i have bought you"... I'd make him eat them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

MJOR wrote: »
    I'd make him eat them

I could say somethin.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

imagine your fella coming up to you saying
    "here look at these lovelly panties i have bought you"... I'd make him eat them

i hate the word "panties", it sounds so grannyish

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

... I'd make him eat them
    :eek:
    Giggidy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

So in 15 posts no one noticed it was a hoax?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

So in 15 posts no one noticed it was a hoax?

Check out post 10 there Jimmy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

marcsignal wrote: »
    wait til 'Run to da Hills' sees this thread :D
    :)

There are far easier ways to detect if your missus is doing the dirt. :D

http://www.spyireland.ie/product_info.php?cPath=2&products_id=4&osCsid=1a6a66a8ccbc20e7e33d8b1de71498b7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

Check out post 10 there Jimmy.

Me no read good.:o

OOPs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

:)

There are far easier ways to detect if your missus is doing the dirt. :D

http://www.spyireland.ie/product_info.php?cPath=2&products_id=4&osCsid=1a6a66a8ccbc20e7e33d8b1de71498b7

you should be in that show Spooks

Advertisement