Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway bay on ice any one apply for a job

Options
  • 04-11-2008 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

was just wondering had anyone applied for a job at galway bay on ice if so have you heard any word back from them ??????:confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭skymacfly

anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

skymacfly wrote: »
    was just wondering had anyone applied for a job at galway bay on ice if so have you heard any word back from them ??????:confused::confused:

Yes. And no.

Gather your answers are the same.

I wonder if anyone out there has worked for 'em before, and can tell us when they're likely to contact people, or even if they do.

anyone at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JamesStephens

Is it going ahead, thought that hairy councillor was against it

anyone hear anything or apply

• Advertisement

anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Yeah, they said you didn't get the job, now stop bumping yer own fcukin thread already

anyone !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

lol

are you for real?

anyone at all hear any thing from them at all ??????.............................................................................:D:confused:confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

I told you already they rang me and told me to tell you to fcuk off, you didn't get the job cause you smell and pick your nose and have cooties

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

anyone at all hear any thing from them at all ??????.............................................................................:D:confused:confused::confused::confused:
    take the hint mate!!!
    they dont want ya.....:eek:

SAYS THE 2 LOSERS WHO SPEND THERE LIFE ON THERE COMPUTER LOOK A YOUR-SELVES 2.OOO POSTS GET A LIFE ............

ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT >>>>????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Personal abuse too, nice. No wonder you haven't heard back about the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

SAYS THE 2 LOSERS WHO SPEND THERE LIFE ON THERE COMPUTER LOOK A YOUR-SELVES 2.OOO POSTS GET A LIFE ............

Rather then complain about the meaningless Post count stat why don't you take a look at yourself and realise just how you've spammed and given personal abuse towards members that didn't deserve it in the 1st place?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,482 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

You're hired !!

Says the fella who can't even get a job at an Ice Rink? :eek:

Better luck next time, try McDonald's! :pac:

ARE YE ALL SERIOUS U 4000 POST WHAT DO U DO ALL DAY "OBVIOUSLY SIT AT YOUR COMPUTER" AND PEOPLE SAYING " OH PLZ STOP GIVING ABUSE TO MEMBERS " GET A LIFE GO OUT AND PLAY A HURLING MATCH AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT ABUSE IS !!!

YOUR ALL LIVING IN A FAKE LITTLE WORLD BEING NICE TO EACH OTHER " GROW A PAIR WILL YE "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

ARE YE ALL SERIOUS U 4000 POST WHAT DO U DO ALL DAY "OBVIOUSLY SIT AT YOUR COMPUTER" AND PEOPLE SAYING " OH PLZ STOP GIVING ABUSE TO MEMBERS " GET A LIFE GO OUT AND PLAY A HURLING MATCH AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT ABUSE IS !!!

YOUR ALL LIVING IN A FAKE LITTLE WORLD BEING NICE TO EACH OTHER " GROW A PAIR WILL YE "

In my little world I have a JOB. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,852 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Look OP.....maybe you're stuck for a job for a few quid for Christmas or something,I can assure you that if someone had info about the jobs they would have answered the first time you asked....

The people on this forum are sound.

Might I suggest that instead you hassle the people that are organising this gig 'cos no one here knows anything,or for that matter it seems,applied for one of the jobs.

Yours sincerely

CrowdedHouse

Engineer and Dog Treat Dispenser

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

anyone???

whats the shouting about? If sitting at a computer is so sad why are you on a website asking repeatedly for whatever it is you are looking for??:rolleyes:

OMG 25,000 POST WHAT DO U DO MAYBE U NEED A JOB !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

pyzamcaps.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

OMG 25,000 POST WHAT DO U DO MAYBE U NEED A JOB !!

I post here while working for Galway Bay on Ice.

WELL IF IT DOESN'T WORK OUT TO WELL FOR YOU THERE I HEAR THE "COMEDY CLUB" IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE "

Think it might be time to give it a rest

Just got an e-mail back from Galway Bay on Ice - I'd applied for a temp job and I GOT OFFERED THE JOB! Don't know if i'm going to take it though, an't really be arsed

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Just got an e-mail back from Galway Bay on Ice - I'd applied for a temp job and I GOT OFFERED THE JOB! Don't know if i'm going to take it though, an't really be arsed
    Applying to spite OP now.

• Advertisement

Says the guy who plays Counter Strike online all day: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055394817

You just got zinged!

Advertisement