Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway bay on ice any one apply for a job

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Blackjack

They headhunted me for a job at Galway on Ice.

I turned them down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Says the guy who plays Counter Strike online all day: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055394817

You just got zinged!

Ha, quality find.....burn!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,482 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Ha, quality find.....burn!

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭skymacfly

how long did u spend looking for that all day DID YA HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO HUH !! NO FRIENDS HUH !!!!!!!! THOUGHT SO............ THAT WAS ACTUALLY MY LITTLE BRO WHOS 15 .... SO BURN I DONT THINK SO LOSERS !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

skymacfly wrote: »
    how long did u spend looking for that all day DID YA HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO HUH !! NO FRIENDS HUH !!!!!!!! THOUGHT SO............ THAT WAS ACTUALLY MY LITTLE BRO WHOS 15 .... SO BURN I DONT THINK SO LOSERS !!!

About 30 seconds :rolleyes:

Your little bro eh? YOUR LIEING, HUH!!! LIEING ARENT YA HUH!!! YOU SPEND ALL DAY PLAYING GAMES ON THE INTERNET YA BIG LONER HUH!!! YOUVE NO FRIENDS HUH!!! THOUGHT SO!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

UR SO RIGHT MAN.........THERE ONLY LOOSERS LIEK!!!!!................
    ....................NEONE WHO HANGS AROUND TEH INTARNET ABUSING FELLAS IS SUCHA LOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

. THAT WAS ACTUALLY MY LITTLE BRO WHOS 15 .... SO BURN I DONT THINK SO LOSERS !!!

I DIIID IT I DIID IT. I DROPPEED THE SCREEW IN THE TUNAAA

Hey if he's man enough to own up surely you can as well:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭ve

Sorry OP I just spotted this thread now. I have a friend who is organising it and says that they will be getting back to all applicants before the end of the week. By the sounds of things they are not getting enough people applying so there is a good chance you will get a job. God you really sound like you want the job, I'm sure they could really do with someone like you on the team.
    Ah now look what you made me do...tell lies!!. My advise: pick up a dictionary and look up the word "etiquette", you might learn something useful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

LOUD NOISES.

I thanked one of yours posts OP but then I removed it.

Eat that!

But yeah, you're giving out to people who have however many posts over however many years, but you seem to be the one who is on Boards most, bumping this god forsaken thread.

Here's a hint:

If they haven't gotten back to you yet, it probably means they've been on here and seen your posts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Sandor wrote: »
    LOUD NOISES.

LOUDER NOISES

LOUDER NOISES

Ow.

My hangover.

ve wrote: »
    Sorry OP I just spotted this thread now. I have a friend who is organising it and says that they will be getting back to all applicants before the end of the week. By the sounds of things they are not getting enough people applying so there is a good chance you will get a job. God you really sound like you want the job, I'm sure they could really do with someone like you on the team.
    Ah now look what you made me do...tell lies!!. My advise: pick up a dictionary and look up the word "etiquette", you might learn something useful

ok after hearing this i have calmed down and would like to make a public apology to everyone i offended ...THANKS A MILL VE :D:D

SORRY GUYS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN WAS GOIN THROUGH A STRESS FULL TIME :):)

ok after hearing this i have calmed down and would like to make a public apology to everyone i offended ...THANKS A MILL VE :D:D

SORRY GUYS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN WAS GOIN THROUGH A STRESS FULL TIME :):)

OK look back at ve's post. Now see the 'Spoiler' part? And the grey bit after it? Highlight all of that....

/awaits response

OK look back at ve's post. Now see the 'Spoiler' part? And the grey bit after it? Highlight all of that....

/awaits response

I DONT GET IT WAS IT a joke then ?

I DONT GET IT WAS IT a joke then ?

You don't know how to highlight something?
    He was taking the piss out of you

You don't know how to highlight something?
    He was taking the piss out of you

ok you and him are **** :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

ok you and him are **** :D:D:D:D

Ooooh, internet tough guy.

InternetToughGuy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

anyone?????????

• Advertisement

DRakE wrote: »
    anyone?????????

Oh yeah. they emailed me yesterday sure. Plenty of jobs available, they said. Enough for anyone on boards with more than 1,000 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i can get 6 jobs!

And I gots 4.

Och. Nuts.

No more jobs OP, sorry.

Maybe if ya had spent more time getting in contact with them and less time bitching on Boards, you'd have a job by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭ve

Apparently I'm a wanker, thats nice!. Oh well, I must now go and have a good think as to how I will ultimately break this news to my beloved family :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

ve wrote: »
    Apparently I'm a wanker, thats nice!. Oh well, I must now go and have a good think as to how I will ultimately break this news to my beloved family :rolleyes:

Ideally not with a practical demonstration, I'd imagine.

but just out of curiosity did anyone hear anything back >>>>????

• Registered Users Posts: 45,482 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

but just out of curiosity did anyone hear anything back >>>>????

yeah, you are hired. Now, any chance you could stop wrecking everyones heads with ridiculous posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

why dont you ring them and find out for christ sake!

skelliser wrote: »
    why dont you ring them and find out for christ sake!

THAT WOULD BE RUDE

SO ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING

• Advertisement

THAT WOULD BE RUDE

SO ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING

How retarted are you? About 3 people have replied to this thread saying that they got jobs there. Get over it, YOU DIDN'T GET THE JOB.

Advertisement