Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And now the end is near.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Obama 333 - McCain 165

Barack Obama will be the 44th President of the United States of America

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

Going to really miss this forum. It's allowed me and many others to formulate our thoughts on a page and share opinions about a most fascinating topic.

Now that it has almost fulfilled its purpose, as we watch the victory speech of the newly elected President, i'd just like to thank the Mods of the US Election forum for their fairness and restraint and for allowing me and all of us here to live out our own little version of the American Dream

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,282 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Its probably going to be a lot quieter around here though now that world order is going to be restored.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Overheal wrote: »
    Its probably going to be a lot quieter around here though now that world order is going to be restored.

With America at the top yeah?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

GuanYin wrote: »
    This forum will exist in it's current state for only a short time.

Just rename the forum "US Election 2012". We can guarantee that all candidates would be fully vetted before it started. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I will deeply miss this forum. my thanks to hobbes, trojan and the other mods who did a great job keeping stuff ON TOPIC (goddammit), and to all the genuine-fans-not-just-jumping-on-the-bandwagon-two-weeks-beforehand ... see you all in 2 years!

*Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I wasn't a forum mod! If anything I almost got banned. :D

Ah sure...

http://xkcd.com/500/
    Love the hidden comment : Someday I'll be rich enough to hire Nate Silver to help make all my life decisions. 'Should I sleep with her?' 'Well, I'm showing a 35% chance it will end badly.'

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Indeed it has been good and I'd like to add my thanks to everyone for the last year or so. It's always been interesting. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 mackerel

Did anyone see his last press conference today? Still trying to defend Katrina-lol

Advertisement