Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2008, the Drivers and Rubens Barrichello...

• 04-11-2008 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭

I'm annoyed that Rubens is going to get dropped. He doesn't crash and is capable of scoring points - and he's outplayed Button this year too. Yet, it looks like he's getting shoved out.

If I was a team, taking the drivers salary into account, their drive to succeed, pace, experience, my ranking is:

1) Massa (because I think his salary is quite low despite great pace)
    2) Alonso (ridiculous desire to win, very fast)
    3) Vettel (fast, great drive, cheap)
    4) Hamilton (very fast, prob expensive now though)
    5) Kubica (I don't know if he's that fast, cheap!)
    6) Trulli (deceptively fast, seems to be improving with age?, still mentally weak)
    7) Kimi (past-it? the highest paid driver on the grid..)
    8) Barrichello (fast, doesn't crash)
    9) Heidfeld (mentally weak?, but fast)
    10) Webber (is he really that good? doesn't crash)
    11) Glock (improving, seems tough, fast)
    12) Button (is he really that good? high price)
    13) Bourdais (will get better, 4 times champ in ANY series is impressive, getting closer to Vettel, cheap)
    14) Rosberg (seems a bit fragile, often fast)
    15) Kovalainen (surely he'll get better? does a good impression of fisichella but younger)
    16) Fisichella (not great of late, and not that cheap)
    17) Nakajima (a spirited performer!)
    18) Sutil (I really don't know)
    19) Piquet (Nope)

I can't decide on most of them, so many of them are close. Reckon Button has more in him. Reckon Glock might become very good. Bourdais deserves another chance. Kovalainen...?? Trulli and Barrichello are both high because they are old grumps and prob capable of flogging the car into a result, which some others, ROSBERG, may not have! (though he did well in Singapore..)

(slow day at work)

Advertisement