Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy basketball shoes?

Options
  • 04-11-2008 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Anybody know a place in County Dublin or slightly outside it that does good prices and has a big selection?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Dont know a shop you can get them in ireland. i order all mine from eastbay.com..

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Yeh, I normally stick to Nike Jordans, purely because I know my size exactly in them (other makes can vary slightly in size) and buy online from ebay or eastbay like nialo.

UPDATE: Footlocker normally has an ok selection, but it's still pretty shocking even compared to the likes of London, Spain and especially the US. My advice, go in try on something you like in there and then go buy online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Enaeknala

Champion sports occasionally get some nice boots in! In you keep an eye out there! They had hyperdunks during the summer for €150. Thats excellent like! Stil prefer online myself do! Nike id, eastbay, addidas, reebok, starbury if ur looking for a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

theres a place on the quays called heathers that has some. nto a huge range, i think theres some And1s. I bought a pair of oakley bball shoes and they were crap. its primarily a large shoe size store tho but ring ahead.

oh and buying frm eastbay is retarded imo. shippings the price of a shoe, if you can handle not having the very latest then u can eaisly pick up a nice pair on ebay for cheap. i got a pair of nike shoxs for like 40e and they are perfect, best fit ive ever had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Any new places in Dublin stocking basketball shoes?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,596 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

If you're up North any time try SportsDirect, they've a half decent selection in most of the bigger stores. Or www.sportsdirect.com

footlocker, theres a place around exchequer street too

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Jordans n Timbs

get them online......footlockers in dublin are garbage....they never stock none of the retro jordans that drop, they never have any of the nikes from the 90s in there....but it depends on how much youre willing to spend, if over 150 euro then:

www.flightclubny.com

^they got u covered

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭nzamcdza

I get mine here, it's an Irish company and free delivery to Ireland, north and south.

www.basketballdirect.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

Am I right in saying that footlocker.eu don't deliver to Ireland?

Anyone got the Jordan CP3 VI? Comments?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

Foot locker on o'connell street have a decent range atm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Whyner wrote: »
    Am I right in saying that footlocker.eu don't deliver to Ireland?

Anyone got the Jordan CP3 VI? Comments?

I have a mate with them. He went from Kobe 5s to them and does not like them too much. Less ankle support as the foot seems alot higher in the shoe.

With regards where to buy shoes I was in Dublin last Monday and in Footlocker on O' Connell Street they had Lebrons shoes, KDs and Kobe 8 which are just out. Same prices as the Nike website.

I'm heading in tomorrow so fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I bought Melo M9s in there, one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn EVER.

The girl in there helped me pick out a good shoe alright.

killwill wrote: »
    I have a mate with them. He went from Kobe 5s to them and does not like them too much. Less ankle support as the foot seems alot higher in the shoe.

With regards where to buy shoes I was in Dublin last Monday and in Footlocker on O' Connell Street they had Lebrons shoes, KDs and Kobe 8 which are just out. Same prices as the Nike website.

This shop was the only place that had anywhere near a decent selection. Not great sizes though, they had none of the 89 Flight in my size. Ended up going with the Spizike

jordan-spizike-black-challenge-red-official-02.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 36 mightyz

I don't really want to spend over 80 euro, so it seems I had to order on-line (sizing could be hard). Shoes does not has to be flashy, I want some generic solid ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 pepperfoot

You can always google it....you will find some im sure.

Advertisement