Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If Obama wasn't black

Options
  • 04-11-2008 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

Presuming he was exactly the same, but just more fair skinned than he is, how different do you think the campaign would have gone?

Taking for granted that he would have been nominated, I believe that McCain would have wrapped this up weeks ago, as the only thing Obama has to go on is the large number of Afro-American voters he has mobilised to vote for the first time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

obl wrote: »
    Presuming he was exactly the same, but just more fair skinned than he is, how different do you think the campaign would have gone?

Taking for granted that he would have been nominated, I believe that McCain would have wrapped this up weeks ago, as the only thing Obama has to go on is the large number of Afro-American voters he has mobilised to vote for the first time.

Right.

So the votes of the women, youth, middle class, hispanics and college educated don't mean anything.

This has been done to death here and to be honest, you post is one of the least intelligent I've seen.

locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement