Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GUY'S - looking for a new health plan ?

Options
  • 04-11-2008 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

An elderly wealthy woman was being shown around the hospital.

During the tour she passes a room where a male patient was masturbating furiously.

Ohhh my god screamed the woman --- that's disgraceful --- why is he he allowed to do that ?

The doctor leading the tour calmly explained, I am very sorry that you were exposed to that, but that man has a very serious condition where his testicles rapidly fill up with semen, and if he doesn't do that five times a day he'll be in extreme pain and his testicles could easily rupture.

Oh, well in that case case, I guess it's okay, said the woman.

As they passed by the very next room, she saw a male patient lying in bed while a nurse preformed oral sex on him.
    Again the woman screamed, Ohhh my god, how can THIS be justified ?

The doctor came to explain to the lady --- same illness, better health plan.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Love it donna - have some stars...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Can I have the health plan details? Would like to join that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

coldfire1x wrote: »

Me too....are you a nurse Donna??:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭cl0ne

coldfire1x wrote: »

I'll join you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661