Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post HDip?

• 04-11-2008 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hey

I really want to become an art teacher and am finishing my degree in design later on in this academic year. I'm interested in doing a Post HDip course in Trinity as this is what my art teacher in secondary school did years back. I got the post grad prospectus in the post today and it didn't say anything about the history of art which is what I'd have to do my HDip in to be an art secondary school teacher. I found the language used in the prospectus a little confusing too so I'm just wondering is it possible to do this course in Trinity and would I be able to do another subject too or because I will have a Bachelor in Design at the end of the year, will I be limited to just one subject?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

What you should do is e-mail teachingcouncil.ie to see what you are able to teach with your degree. Is this what you are looking for?

Advertisement