Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Pub and Club mega-thread

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Ever been to The Palace? Bit expensive, it's a bit like a posh Barcode, but I've had good times in there.

Not a fan of the palace at all. I really think it sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

A bit of help needed lads with two suggestions .

I'm organising my brother's stag for October 2nd in Dublin City. I've just noticed today that the Munster v Leinster match is on that evening at 7:30pm. My poor brother has never been out in Dublin so I was going to bring him to the Porterhouse near Temple Bar so he could sample some of their beers but I know from experience it can get busy and it's not an ideal place to watch a match. The stag party will be small, around 10 people, and we're fairly quiet.

Have you any other suggestions for a good pub to watch the match? As a bonus would any place server a bit of pub grub at that hour as well?

As for the second suggestion I'm looking for a bar that would have some live music in it for after the match, like a good cover band or something. We'd rather a late bar to a nite club. Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Shane732 wrote: »
    Not a fan of the palace at all. I really think it sucks

But you go to Coppers :confused:.....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tomplaya

any good place to go out on a monday night:confused:??.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

tomplaya wrote: »
    any good place to go out on a monday night:confused:??.

What I'm going to suggest to you isn't a good place to go out AT ALL! BUT, there are select 99c shots, other €2 shots €2 bottles of beer and €3 pints in 21s club tonight :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Does anyone know anything about the Black and Amber pub, near the Phoenix Park? Is it still open? Is it called Dillons or the B+A locally?

Advertisement