Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recover Calendar from Nokia Mobile

• 04-11-2008 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

My wife just deleted all her calendar notes on her mobile. No backup at all, and never syncd with email.
    Any advice how I might try and recover them ..

Tks

Chris.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

I honestly don't think you can without some very expensive forensic software.
    If she had the entries stored on the memory card maybe a file recovery program might work? You can download one of the gazillion recovery programs, connect the phone to the pc, and see if you're getting anywhere?
    There are ways to recover deleted messages from sim cars/phones, but calendar entries, I'm not sure about? Plus: while awaiting replies here, your lady's prob'ly received sms messages, added entries etc...i.e., she's overwritten the deleted stuff?

Advertisement