Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford C-Max - Headlights

Options
  • 04-11-2008 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a way of replacing the headlights without taking out the whole light unit??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

There is no way, but they come out pretty easily. What problem are you having exactly? I have a C-Max and have replaced bulbs quite often.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

No, but it should be very easy to take out the light unit. Unplug electrical connector from the rear, remove two clips and just lift it out of the car. 2 minute job tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Cheers guys, havent tried it yet, was wondering would i have to bring it to the garage to get it done, titter.......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Redpunto wrote: »
    Cheers guys, havent tried it yet, was wondering would i have to bring it to the garage to get it done, titter.......:D
    It a normal C-max or a focus C-max?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Focus C-Max

I said to meself, right, am gonna get out the handbook and do it meself. drove out to Halfords they said they could fit them as well,

Sorted. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Redpunto wrote: »
    Focus C-Max

I said to meself, right, am gonna get out the handbook and do it meself. drove out to Halfords they said they could fit them as well,

Sorted. :D
    Its easy, just take out the screw on top and at the back of the headlamp they are 2 clips. Push the down and out she comes. No more halfords!

Advertisement