Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sean Nash-Jampacked(new track)

• 04-11-2008 11:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭

alright lads
    just thought id update ye.
    have a new track up on soundcloud,if youd care to take a listen.
    feedback is appreciated

http://soundcloud.com/seannash/jampacked-kitchen-sink-mix

its a bit of a tech house,minimal,proggy thing :eek:
    if anyone wants a 320 version gimme a shout :D:D

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Yeah, good stuff... well structured and builds nicely, like how you develop the track and agree with your 2:19 part, a nice transition from the build. Must have a blast of your other tracks. And then get back to fighting with you over your agendas and missions :pac: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Felixdhc wrote: »
    Yeah, good stuff... well structured and builds nicely, like how you develop the track and agree with your 2:19 part, a nice transition from the build. Must have a blast of your other tracks. And then get back to fighting with you over your agendas and missions :pac: :D
    ha ha ha ha,thems fighting words right there:D
    cheers for the listen man,if you want any of the tracks gimme a shout

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Very very nice mate. Up with with Silent imo! Agree 2.20 works really well, 3.20 is really nice too - good mix of natural sounds.

That soundcloud.com is pretty funky

Zascar wrote: »
    Very very nice mate. Up with with Silent imo! Agree 2.20 works really well, 3.20 is really nice too - good mix of natural sounds.

That soundcloud.com is pretty funky

thanks man,although I think your thinking of jeffs track :)
    but thats high praise indeed,so I'm well chuffed
    thanks for the listening

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Sorry yeah sorry Silent was Jeff's track - it was "Infection" I was thinking of, cause he did a remix of it - but I think I prefer your original actually!

Good work keep us updated on any more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭francois

seannash wrote: »
    alright lads
    just thought id update ye.
    have a new track up on soundcloud,if youd care to take a listen.
    feedback is appreciated

http://soundcloud.com/seannash/jampacked-kitchen-sink-mix

its a bit of a tech house,minimal,proggy thing :eek:
    if anyone wants a 320 version gimme a shout :D:D

Nice groove got a real '92 feel to it :D

francois wrote: »
    Nice groove got a real '92 feel to it :D
    ha ha ha ha ha,im surprised noone has said something like that actually

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

Very good dude, I like the lift at around 4:20.

engrish? wrote: »
    Very good dude, I like the lift at around 4:20.
    thanks man,yeah was originally gonna just have everything in after the break but i think it works out better that i have an extra boost after it.
    cheers for listening man

Advertisement