Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N95 8GB (again you say) need help with files I have put on it and are invisible

• 04-11-2008 11:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

wtf like?

I drag a variety of albums on to it and they are visible on my PC, then, when I go to put on my sunglasses and earphones, a lot of them aren't on it!!

tracks/digital is where all my music is. I've a good few albums on it already, around 20 or 30. But even before a lot of these were on it I have had the same problem. It's quite annoying when you are running out the door in the morning after loading a decent album/mix or whatever, you go to look for it and bang it's gone!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭Brianb8802

When you put new music on the phone you have to go to refresh in themusic player menu and it will add all the new tracks found.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Brianb8802 wrote: »
    When you put new music on the phone you have to go to refresh in themusic player menu and it will add all the new tracks found.

ok how do you do that please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Go into music player -> Options -> Refresh

Depending on how many albums you put on, it could take some time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

option is not there, really have looked.q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

you need to go the first screen where it has 'music' and 'podcasts' and the two options at the bottom are 'options' and 'hide'. Then hit options and refresh.

If you're on the main music screen with 'all songs', 'playlists', 'artists', etc... then you need to hit back (right key) and this will get you to the first music screen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement