Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio Surf Only $2.49 On Steam!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

Saw this earlier. I'd bother except that last time I tried to buy my mastercard wouldn't work:mad:

On another note, steam now has a shopping cart officially

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Everybody that doesn't buy this right now will have to suffer the consequences of me finding you and kicking you in the bollix!
    Was worth checking out at the original cheap price, but is an absolute steal now!

@ Epic Tissue - Maybe email steam support, they're usually fantastic at dealing with this kind of issue

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Nice one OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I downloaded it earlier but haven't played it yet. It looks like wipeout or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Just bought it. $3.01

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Ohhh its like Vib Ribbon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

sweet deal for $3 , this is a fun way of listening to some musics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I would highly recommend this game.
    I have had hours of fun with this and you be stupid not to get it with the price tag.

If you are concerned about paying €1.50, there is demo available

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ah, sure I might as well. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

tman wrote: »
    Everybody that doesn't buy this right now will have to suffer the consequences of me finding you and kicking you in the bollix!
    Was worth checking out at the original cheap price, but is an absolute steal now!

@ Epic Tissue - Maybe email steam support, they're usually fantastic at dealing with this kind of issue

I thunk it was rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I thunk it was rubbish.

agreed. I played it for about 20 minutes then uninstalled it. I guess it depends how big you are into music, because, music aside, this game is fairly bland.

Advertisement