Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VRT APPEAL

Options
  • 05-11-2008 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi

I am about to lodge VRT Appeal, Can anyone tell me what I need to submit with my letter of appeal. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

You need to prove to the VRO that they overcharged you. I'm assuming you're disputing their OMSP figure rather than the VRT band? If so, you'll have to provide evidence of the real value of a similar car here.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭TheWaterboy

Sorry for dragging this one up - When re-appealing the VRT do you need to return with your car for a visual inspection or anything or is it a matter of filling in the paperword and getting the proof.

How long have you to re-appeal

• Registered Users Posts: 22,323 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement