Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Symbian S60 Alarm Clock

• 05-11-2008 12:14am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello all,

I recently got a Nokia E61i from Meteor. There's only one alarm which kinda sucks as it needs resetting daily (upgrading from a SE K800i with 5 scheduled alarms) and so I'm freaking out about sleeping in in the morning.

I've been trawling the web for a free alarm clock app and can't find one - any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Hmmm free you said. Will I'm using Handy Clock but not free but very customisable. Free trial available, might be something you want to try out.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

Kharn wrote: »
    Hello all,

I recently got a Nokia E61i from Meteor. There's only one alarm which kinda sucks as it needs resetting daily (upgrading from a SE K800i with 5 scheduled alarms) and so I'm freaking out about sleeping in in the morning.

I've been trawling the web for a free alarm clock app and can't find one - any recommendations?

Em, you can actually set a re-occuring alarm on an S60 device.

Here's how to do it on an E51, I'm assuming that the E61i is the same menu settings

Menu
    Office
    Clock
    Use the directional pad to scroll right, you should then see a tab named Alarm

Options
    select New Alarm

Scroll down
    select repeat

Select
    Daily
    Weekly
    Workdays for which days to select

That should do it *

*Poster admits no liability for the accuract of this post ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Dammer wrote: »
    That should do it *

*Poster admits no liability for the accuract of this post ;)

FAIL
    Different versions of the operating system I'm afraid.

Advertisement