Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Favourite car you've driven

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

JJJJNR wrote: »
    gahayyyy!! dont care

How so?!

Lets be honest here, youre just jealous. And "gahayyyy" too probably :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Mr.David wrote: »
    How so?!

Fair play, post up results with pics. How are you getting such a class opportunity though? Magazine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 cullig_jp

Jenson Intercepter 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

Working as a chassis engineer for Jaguar......just starting on a new brakes development programme so benchmarking what is out on the market already.

Pics.....could be dodgy enough! Not allowed any cameras or even camera phones on site despite them being production cars. List has been cut back since I last posted and is yet tbd but looking like mid December. Can barely wait.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

97' Toyota Corolla, it was the 1.3 Xli Plus, white dials, alloy wheels.. great crack.

Not the worst car in the world but man you need to get out a little more.

My favorite would have to be an E46 M3 down country lanes for a couple hours of fun, amazing car. MR2 turbo in a distant 2nd:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Mr.David wrote: »
    How so?!

He posted at 1.47am, i'd say he was just drunk.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Current Favourite: My own Ignis Sport. Especially on the greasy, leaf-strewn roads we have at the moment.
    Biggest Giggle:Opel Manta GTE, it's like a party and everyone's invited!
    Best Drive:Honda S2000

Needless to say, the list of cars I want to drive is longer than the list of what I've driven!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

They say you should never meet your heroes but I have to say the e60 BMW M5 (current model) was everything I expected !
    I drove this one to the church September just gone, what a car!:D

A definite favourite, the seats are a bit unnerving at first when they dig you in the ribs when you're changing direction but adds to the excitement, as dos the head up display.

M5noreg-1.jpg

M5dayafter.jpg

Left church in a 730D, even though it was nice it was definitely a come down in my eyes!
    Pic to follow if I get around to it.

Advertisement