Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Responsible Home/Owner Wanted For Little Kitten

Options
  • 05-11-2008 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey all, I have a little kitten I've been looking after since finding him on Thursday. He is the sweetest little guy and would make some one very happy.
    Sadly due to circumstances at home I can't keep him (Parents rules :( ).
    I've grown really fond of him and he deserves a good home with a responsible owner who will be able to take care of vet bills and who will be on top of his monthly needs regarding flea, worm treatment & healthy diet.
    As its getting close to Christmas I don't really want to give him to a vets where someone can just take him as a present... ( I know some of you might think I'm nuts but he is really really cool!)
    Smellyirishman has pictures of the little guy so I will get him to post pictures ASAP.
    Hope someone out there can fit the bill and shed some love to this little fella!!!
    Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Just to reiterate what Nanook said, this guy deserves a proper home so please don't swoon over the pictures and forget about the responsibility.

Full size images (1600x1200)
    Rub.
    Stare.
    Chilled.

Sample;
    img4647nh4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nanook32

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Are you desperate to get rid of this guy? I could take him as a foster perhaps .... I've fostered a couple of cats before and found some lovely homes for them. I'm still in touch with the owners ...

It might help if you could give us an idea of how old he is, and whether he's litter trained? Also, post an ad up on www.irishanimals.ie and petsireland.invisionzone.com!

Edit: HE'S GORGEOUS!

Thanks for replying to me :)
    I am not too sure how old he is tbh, but my guess would be a month n a half maybe. He is half litter trained, he knows to go in his cage if its around but expects you to put him in..... i know weird :P He is getting there. He will cry when he needs to go if the cage is not around.
    He also has a bit of a problem with food agression? Its weird cause I thought that comes with dogs! But he is getting better with that, slowly but surley.

No I am not desperate to get rid of him... Imo the longer I get to spend with the lil fella the better :P I just want to get someone who I know will give him 110% :) And Id love to keep in touch with who ever gets him!
    I will post an add up on the link ya sent me :D:D Thanks a mill. I have it spread all over feckin bebo and everything lol (TO FRIENDS!!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

I'll take him off your hands if you like :)

I have a cat already... But I'm sure that wont be much of a problem... She is never in the house anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

VickBack wrote: »
    I'll take him off your hands if you like :)

I have a cat already... But I'm sure that wont be much of a problem... She is never in the house anyways!

LOL. :D

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

So you want another cat VickBack, even though you don't know where the first one is half the time? :confused:

No I know where she is lol... She wanders around the outside of the house all day hunting things and sleeping... and comes in to be fed and stuff! and she sleeps in here at night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Oh, you were being serious. Sorry I thought you were joking. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Hey Vick,

Nanook is away for the weekend and I'm minding the lil' dude. I'll get Nanook to contact you when she gets back OK?

Hey!

Yea thanks that would be grand!

Advertisement