Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skating spots in Cork

Options
  • 05-11-2008 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭

Besides the seats outside the library and outside the opera house, does anyone know some good spots in cork? Preferably out in the suburbs, around the douglas area? Just getting back into skating and my park is crap for it so i need somewhere to go:p Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Terz

hey man check out this page
    "http://www.bebo.com/corkskatepark
    head to one of the meetings and me and all the sk8rs/bmxers be more than happy to show you spots

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Have done:) I'm the fella who told you about this site ;)

Cheers, i may do that:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AmericanDonegal

Hi,

I know three families that "claim" they are from County Cork in Ireland...

I don't "believe them for a moment"... :)

I think they are "german" and "english" spy "Battle of the Bulge" inflitrators...

"The Boyles" of 6th Street are "Reddish Blonds" with "stout cubby" builds and remind me of the "Harkonens" of "Dune" series and movie...

"Ah Fad... Sweet Fad" (Wierdo Sting of the band "The Police" who stalks "Irish People" at the Scores Gentlemen's club in N.Y.C. for maybe MI5/MI6 - "True Story" - He hides in "the dark" in the back of the club)

And "The Flemings" seem to be "IAN FLEMINGS of ENGLAND or EUROPE"???

Super Evil Spy Babes and couple of CIA JACK RYANS

Do you know that AMERICAN IRISH with the names Ryan, Murphy, McFadden, Murray, Sisk, McKenna, McGraths, Gills, Ahearn, Desmond, Moran and Malloy believe they are "The Royal Families of Ireland" from Bayonne, N.J. 07002!!! ITS TRUE!!!

THEY ARE INSANE!!!

They don't know Ireland was a "tenant farming community" for ENGLAND and THE ROYAL FAMILIES...

They think they are the "descandants" of the 2nd and 3rd "Royal Families" of Ireland...

And "The Hartnetts"???

Do you know they all live 2 blocks from each in Bergen Point!!! in Bayonne, N.J.?!!!!

They are all supporters and part of the "Evil Political Bayonne Machine" lead by "Collins, Carrolls, Parks, Gills, Cotter, Wade, Smiths, Harringtons, Hogans, 'DeSena', 'LoRe', 'Doria', Halecky, 'Chiaponne', LePlusa and other English, Italian, German, German Jewish (Probably Fake Jews) and Polish who are trying "kill, imprison, commit or 'eliminate' IRISH PEOPLE in Bayonne...

They are no irish in KEARNY, HARRISON, JERSEY CITY HEIGHTS, MAYBE THE BRONX, BAYONNE (Only 6 left - "The McMonagles of Bergen Point, Bayonne, N.J. 07002) and NO IRISH LEFT IN "HELLS KITCHEN", "The Village" or THE ISLE OF MANHATTAN...

You should check out these "Boyles", "Flemings" and "Hartnetts" we believe they are FAKE INFLITRATOR ENGLISH posing as AMERICAN IRISH...

HELP US!!!

IRELAND...

YOU ARE ONLY HOPE!!!

JEDI IRISH!!! :)

John J. McMonagle
    An American from County Donegal
    WHERE MEN ARE MEN and NORTHERN IRELAND IS AFRAID!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

What does that have to do with ANYTHING? *frown*

Advertisement