Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Chicago....

Options
  • 05-11-2008 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭

Hello all.

I'm in Chicago heading down to the rally in the next few hours. There is some great atmosphere here all day. I really hope Obama wins otherwise this place may not be a great place to be....

Any body else heading down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Not heading down but take some camera pics if you can. Looks like fun. Love Chicago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Will do. Getting busy already. Most of the shops are closing due to suspected riots if he looses.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Can't help thinking that if Obama loses that the million or so people gathered in Chicago they could roam the country like the drunken mob in that Civil War Re-Enactment episode of South Park.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/151641/?searchterm=The+Red+Badge+of+Gayness

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Can't help thinking that if Obama loses that the million or so people gathered in Chicago they could roam the country like the drunken mob in that Civil War Re-Enactment episode of South Park.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/151641/?searchterm=The+Red+Badge+of+Gayness

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

Hello all.

I'm in Chicago heading down to the rally in the next few hours. There is some great atmosphere here all day. I really hope Obama wins otherwise this place may not be a great place to be....

Any body else heading down?
    What lovely people must live there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Hey, you'd want to head down there soon - it's crazy busy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Wow, watching clips of the crowd on cnn, looks amazing!! lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

The amount of people there is amzing, very humbling. Compare this to the McCain headquaters in pheonix.

Ok,

Off we go!!! TBH I don't think there'll be any problems win or loose... Hope to post pics later.

What a great night. Something I'll remember for a long time!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Ahhhh.....there is nothing like a Tuesday night in Grant Park (in the summertime lol)!!

Ahhhh.....there is nothing like a Tuesday night in Grant Park (in the summertime lol)!!

Well, its twice as hot here than any Irish summer :D

Advertisement