Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just wanted to show some praise

• 05-11-2008 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

to the people in clondalkin socail welfare office 3 weeks was my waiting time
    I know some people are waiting a long time for assistaince im on benifit
    the lady I dealt with was so professional (her name is betty) and I always believe credit where credit is due.

as for the hse and rent allowance :( sorry there needs to be aserious overhaul of these services also with supplementary allowance. 3 hours a week is the window for the area to see these people which is completly unacceptable, also is the information they require from you. they make it so hard for people to get benifits I think its to put people off. and for people on rent allowance its a discrace where they came up with the figures 97 euro a week come on were not in the 80s any more.

anyway thanks all those concerned.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Me to, i was only waiting one week, and am going to get backdated for six weeks!! Thank you NorthCumberland street!!

Cheap advice for anyone out there, give them as much proof of you looking
    for work!!! it will stand to you!

Thank god this monday will be my first and last time having to sign on but what a great help out. Never thought i'd say that about the dole! Oh how crap times change us!!

Advertisement