Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Last Remnant

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭solace

I've been reading some stuff on that for awhile now. Not sure how I feel about it, the combat system seems a little strange...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,620 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

solace wrote: »
    I've been reading some stuff on that for awhile now. Not sure how I feel about it, the combat system seems a little strange...

ya very strange its called

"Turn-burst,

command-based system using symbol encounters

There will be no random encounters. It will also contain quick time events, sequences where the player must press a combination of buttons with a correct timing to defeat enemies

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,796 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

After the mediocrity of Infinite Undiscovery and the fact that Square Enix are churning out mostly nothing but crap, I'm going to wait for the reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

I'd give this a go but there are definitely too many games out there that I want to play at the moment. I've actually reached saturation point with the games I have already so I'll wait till sometime in the New Year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,620 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

anybody get this game

its due out today

and i see no reviews online either

any good ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement