Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which would be best broadband to get

Options
  • 05-11-2008 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Hi ,I have eircom at the moment which is fine but i dont use the phone so am looking to get rid,Can you please recommend which would be a good alternative.I would download a bit cds mostly but some movies for my son.Im looking for something at a good price but that wont cause me hassle.Im in dublin Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Where are you, and what's available? Most people don't get a choice on broadband, and if you can get one, you're doing well.

Avoid: Ripwave, Clearwire, Three, Ice, BT, Perlico,

Worth considering: Digiweb Metro, O2 (not really broadband), Irish Broadband Breeze, NTL/UPC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Petrita

hi there, i found that the best connection was from magnet. never had any problems with them, internet was super fast, one on one connection, and they now do 24 mb in some areas...they are worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

ntl/upc

Advertisement