Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend dog trainer for boxer dog

Options
  • 05-11-2008 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I have a one year old boxer, female. My problem is walking her. Once we are walking on our own its fine, but if we go to the park or beach, or if she sees another dog, she pulls the arms off me and drags me along – not a good look!!! At this stage I am at the end of my tether, I need to sort it out. She went to training classes as a puppy, and will sit, stay etc when she is on her own, but if there is a distraction of another dog or kids playing, she wont even listen to me.
    Can someone please recommend a good dog trainer in Dublin, northside if possible, and if possible someone inexpensive, I don’t want to have to shell out a fortune if possible!

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement