Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idiot Parking

Options
  • 05-11-2008 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

<snip> Photo Removed due to license plate clearly being shown.
    (Summary: Person parked covering two parking spots) - Castie

Why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Liiike a glovve!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 buer25

why not?? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

I'm seeing two dead give-away signs here as to how this could have happened...

1. Large, red L shape sticker
    2. Baby on board sign (was it driving?)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

this type of parking is usually performed by clever BMW drivers as they want to give themselves a greater gap between them and the other cars...of course what I do is try to use up the remaining space and park/jam right up beside it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

You answered your question in your title. IDIOT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

standard don't scratch my car parking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Or a learner driver having trouble with parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

sunnyside wrote: »

Soooo, they got out of the car, thought "neat job" and went into the shop? Why not get back in the car, straighten up and learn something? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Two fairly wide spaces in a row? No excuse.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Ah come on now, there's having trouble with parking and then there's landing squarely in between two parking spaces effectively taking up both. If a learner was struggling to understand the physical realities involved in controlling a car that they parked as per the OP's photo, they shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel on a public thoroughfare....imagine what their overtaking must be like if that's how they park!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

when i worked as security in some multistory carparks in the city u'd see some plonkers like this too. They'd get a nice suprise when they came to pay and we charged them double

Advertisement