Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

diving in malta- happy with company

• 05-11-2008 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

I have just come back from a few days diving in Malta. I dived with DiveWise based at the Westin Hotel. If anyone is ever going there, I can recommend them as being professional and well organised.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭R3al

I passed my advanced open water in Malta also, with Dive Shack (PADI) in Sliema.

The waters around Malta are excellent with good visibility, loads of sea life and wrecks, they also offer the opportunity to dive in a tuna farm where the fish are very impressive, I found the dive school to be professionally run, all of the staff speak good english (and in fact many of them are from the UK) and the prices were very reasonable I would definitely dive with them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 spiderpig101

If you thought Malta was good you should try gozo:)

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭vince

i diverd whit maltaqua in 98 and 2004 exelent set up and yea gozo is great they do day trips over there

Advertisement