Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Greystones

Options
  • 05-11-2008 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Hi! :-)

I'm looking for a reasonably priced hairdressers in Greystones (or somewhere in the area reachable by dart/bus).
    Do you know anywhere with competent and nice staff?
    I do not have anything specific in mind, so I will need to talk to a hairdresser about the options. So I'd rather not go somewhere where I get people annoyed because I don't know what I want. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

If you do a search within the forum you'll find it was discussed before. You should get an idea where to go from that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ebmma

wingding wrote: »
    If you do a search within the forum you'll find it was discussed before. You should get an idea where to go from that.

Thanks, I'll do that :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

look n fab in Kilcoole is just opened behind the butchers on the main street, have to say prices are very reasonable and she's very good too go there myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

..if your a bloke that guy in jackie skellies is spot on!...he does a great job and his rates are reasonable too...oh yeah and free parkin!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mother-earth

Hey,
    I get my hair done at home from a girl who used to work in Elite in tesco.
    Shes really good, especially if your not sure what you want done,as i never do,she has patience of a saint!
    Shes pretty cheap too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 c'on

Hi mother-earth, would it be possible to PM me details of your hairdresser?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭purplebeach

Hi. Sarah-Jane in Elite In Tesco is really good - always love what she does to my hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Trixie1

HI, new to these boards so not sure if I should have introduced myself first (hello :)), but on this question, can i also ask if anyone knows Carol's contact details from Carol & Co. in Greystones? I believe she now does home visits which would suit me brilliantly!
    Thanks,

Hey, yeah her email is extend.and.color@gmail.com
    I know shes busy commin up to xmas but shes pretty good at lookin after you if your stuck. Her name is Grainne

Hi Trixie1!
    No you can just jump on the band wagon in this place!
    Have you been to Carol before? I went to her once but wasnt keen on what she did. Im sure she'd be in phone book though? She might still be under her old salon name Carolann's?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Trixie1

I've been to the hairdressers before but not sure who I would have seen, Carol or Anna! I just want someone who can do home visits. I wasn't really keen on Elite though the last few times I was there. Personally I have yet to settle on a hairdressers in Greystones since the one above the Happy Pair was there, Cathy's. Since she left I just wear my hair up!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ADK

Hi mother earth,
    I wonder would you be able to PM me details of your at home hairdresser also?

Thanks a lot.

Advertisement