Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recognise this font?

Options
  • 05-11-2008 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recognise the font used in this button? I need to make some alterations but I can't determine the font used.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

AARRRGH wrote: »
    I tried that, but it had limited success. If you increase the size of the image and replace the blue with black, it'll probably work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Yeah didn't work for me either.

It looks a lil like Verdana, but not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Looks like an osCommerce button. They might have a forum where you could ask.

Alternately, if your changes are simple enough, copy/paste the letters you want from the other buttons. Yup, it's hacky.

daymobrew wrote: »
    Looks like an osCommerce button. They might have a forum where you could ask.

Alternately, if your changes are simple enough, copy/paste the letters you want from the other buttons. Yup, it's hacky.

It's custom made by someone who has since left. And yep, copy and paste would be an idea. Unfortunately none of the existing buttons contains the characters I need! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Almost positive it's verdana. Stupid to make buttons with Verdana since it's a standard web font.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The 't' is different in Verdana than your icon but its so close you would get away with it on other words im sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Looks like Arial to me...

Axwell wrote: »
    The 't' is different in Verdana than your icon but its so close you would get away with it on other words im sure.

Yeah Verdana was sufficient for my use. Text size is small enough that you wouldn't notice any difference. Thanks all!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Darragh29 wrote: »
    Looks like Arial to me...

Definitely not Arial the bottom of the letter 'g' is different in Arial

• Advertisement
Advertisement