Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

84X to Kilmacanogue

Options
  • 05-11-2008 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Does anyone know which 84X from Eden Quay pass through Kilmacanogue?I've had a look at the Dublin Bus website, but can't find any info on it.Thanks,louph

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I didn't think they did at all? It turns off the N11 before Kilmac, along the Southern Cross road and then goes over Windgates Hill to Greystones and beyond.

The 145 goes to Kilmac, but goes from Mountjoy Square not Eden Quay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

One 84X passes through Kilmac. It's the 17:00 service to Newtownmountkennedy. Timetable here:

http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?route=84x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 louph

Thanks for your help guys. It looks like my only option is the 17:00.louph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

Thats the Newcastle one (1700)

The Newtown bus departs at 1730 AT the same time as a Kilcoole bus, so there are two 1730 departures from the quay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 louph

SickCert wrote: »
    Thats the Newcastle one (1700)

The Newtown bus departs at 1730 AT the same time as a Kilcoole bus, so there are two 1730 departures from the quay.

Thanks SicCert. 1730 it is. It suits me better as I wouldn't have been able to make it in time for the 1700.

• Advertisement
Advertisement