Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 and a half weeks to go till exams, how are you getting on?

• 05-11-2008 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi there

Just seeing how you are all getting on? I'm sitting F4, F5 & F6, hoping to get at least 2, three would be a bonus :confused:

Trying to study while working full time and looking after my wee 7 month old is tough going, but I'm sure I'm not alone out there.

Wrecked from it all but end of these three exams is in sight.

Hoping that all this hard graph will be worth it....

Hope you are all going well and getting through it all.

Maclyn

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭marizpan

Taking on 3, far play to you.
    I am doing F4 & F6 and i barely have the time. i have a 18mth old and a 8 wk old also. so its tough going. And thats just the lack of sleep :D
    I have almost all of F6 covered and ready for the revision course coming shortly but i have only covered the first two chapters of F4. hoping to get F6 out of the way first and focus on F4.Thank god for mothers, otherwise i wouldnt have time to do a thing and i work part time.
    Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭carolinei

Hi,

I'm only sitting the F3 now and a bit freaked - I was going to sit F3 and F2 but have decided to do the 1st 3 individually. I have a 4 yr old and 2 yr old and work full time and it is tough, but I keep reminding myself it'll be worth it, and that is sad as I am only studying a month really.

Rgds

Caroline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭Maclyn

Hi Girls,

Great to meet people with similar circumstances but gosh have I got it easy in comparsion to you both, fair play to you both and marzipan 8 week old WOW :eek:, you're fantastic.

I keep telling myself as well Caroline that it will be worth and have little post-its of motivation stuck in the room I study in at home to keep me going.

I have a mock exam next week for F6 and then a revision day in 2 weeks for it too, so am nearly through it all. F4 I have 3 chapters to go through and then it will be learn, learn, learn. F5, only a third of the way through it so really am depending on the 5 days in between the exams for that one. I really am just hoping for 2 but would love to get 3!!

Advertisement