Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Removing Management Company

Options
  • 06-11-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I was hoping someone here could tell me if there are any services companys out there that specifically offer assistance in the removal of an ineffective management company?

Ive just received a letter that my management fees are going up another 15% this year to cover a 'deficit' in projected budget. From the accounts if you can call them that the biggest expense (46.3% of total outgoings) was for the management agents fees. There is no sinking fund to speak of and the management company has taken absolutely no action whatsoever to attempt to reduce running costs (apart from the old reliable not fixing broken stuff). I have had it up to my eyes with them and I want them out as soon as possible.

The development is mixed (detached, semi-detached, duplex & apartments) and ultimately I would like to have the apartments seperate but Im not sure if this is possible. Also the developer has not finished the estate leaving about 10% of it poured as just foundations in order to retain planning permission for when theres another boom.

Anybody who has had any experience in dealing with any one of these issues your advice and feedback is welcome.

Dave
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement