Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mum is looking for a wedding outfit

Options
  • 05-11-2008 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My mum is going to a wedding at the end of this month. She doesn't know Galway and was down here last week but couldn't find anything.

She was wondering if I could get the name of some shops on here to go to as she hasn't a clue and either do I.

Any help appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Hi Work account
    I do some freelance styling - I have Pm ed you details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

Endless botiques in Galway.

Marians on Francis Street opposite Abbey Church, on way to court house.

Miriam O'Reillys in woodquay next to McSwiggans.

Cpl on the way from Cps down to back entrance of Eyre Sq Center.

Nestors opposite General Post office on Eglington Street.. Mucho funds required. Even tho my mam got hers there paid about 600 for it including Hat thingy.. made that specially to match the outfit and they do alterations too.

Michael H on Eglington Street beside GPO niteclub.

Theres a ladies shop up the side road of debenhams.. Bothar Irwin.

While we were looking last yr we went to a place called Boyds or Boyces in Roscommon and also i found a lil place in Swinford.

God im racking my brain here. There are 2 fabulous shops in Clarinbridge both on right one more or less as u enter the village the other is down by centra. Worth a look.

Hope this helps..

Advertisement