Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Shift

• 05-11-2008 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭

Has anyone ever heard of this waterford band, and if so could someone give me contact details??

Thanks!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

Hi,

Ger is one of their names his no. is XXXXXXXXX. have to say they are very good, think they play a good bit in New Ross too.

hth, poppies2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Do not post up personal phone numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

Sorry about that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

poppies2 wrote: »
    Sorry about that
    No problems.

You're new here so we always give a bit of leeway in these situations. Take a few minutes to read the forum charter and that will keep you right or have a look through the Newbies/FAQ forum which contains a wealth of information.

If you ever have a specific query just PM one of the mods here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Their alright if you get them to turn up in the first place. I know of one place I was in about 4-5 times when they where supposed to be there and they didnt turn up, not even rang the pub to let them know they wouldnt be there. The pub I drink in now had them booked a few times and they only turned up twice, so the owner just doesnt book em anymore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement