Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roll out lawn

Options
  • 05-11-2008 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

Can anyone advise me on whether it's too late to put down roll out lawn. If not, does anyone have any recommendations as to where it can be purchased. Wicklow/ South Dublin region ideally

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭arctictree

I was about to post the same except its only for a few patches of my lawn which have sunken.

Anyone know where I could get this?

Martin, if you find a supplier, can I buy some off you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 greenfingers

Can anyone advise me on whether it's too late to put down roll out lawn. If not, does anyone have any recommendations as to where it can be purchased. Wicklow/ South Dublin region ideally

Hi Martin,

its never too late for roll out lawns once the supplier can cut it. if the ground is prepared your laughing. it is a good idea to roll them once you put them down to even out the hoops and hollows. if you want the name of a supplier in south dublin let me know and i'll pm you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bull1648

emerald lawns in northern ireland.have dealt with them in the past. good product / excellent customer service at a very competitive price.delivery nationwide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Landscape Depot, Tallaght.
    Gary Flood, Wexford and
    Summerhill Lawns, Meath.

Advertisement