Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Laguna Lights Misting Up

Options
  • 05-11-2008 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I love my mk1 Laguna (*ducks) but for some reason the front headlights always look fogged up. When they're wet they look ok but then they dry and look misted and fogged up.
    It's not just my Lag either. Most other Mk1's seem to be the same.
    Anybody got any advice/explanation?
    I know its a small thing but I'm bored in work here :D

HB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,245 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Check the housing at the back of the lights, it is possible that the housing has not been fitted correctly when a bulb was changed last. This can causes moisture/condensation to form on the inside of the lense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Wow, will check that out.
    Cheers for that
    Happens to both of them but then again both could have that problem

Cheers Again

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 51,245 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A good place to start anyway. It probably only became more noticable lately with the cold weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

If you say that it looks better when they're wet, maybe it's a problem with the outside of the lenses having become slight scratched all over over the years, especially if they're plastic lenses. I think you can get some kind of polish that will get them nice and shiny again.

Advertisement