Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good Mechanic Required...

Options
  • 05-11-2008 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Anyone know of a good mechanic In the harolds cross/parnell road area?

my 00 Corolla is acting up and wont start...

lost the main key the other day and could'nt reset the alarm with the spare key, had the brain wave of trying to reset the alarm by disconnecting the positive supply to the battery but didn't do much good, the lights kept flashing but alarm was making a low noise when I re-connected it...

In the mean time I have found my main key, but now the car won't start!

everything seems to be working fine, the starter motor is cranking the engine, its getting fuel and the spark plugs are all working, the only thing I can think of is maybe the timing belt could have slipped but this probably unlikely since it was working fine up to a few days ago...

any help or advice appreciated...

Cheers,
    Chuck.

Comments

Advertisement