Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet Cleaning in Limerick!!!

Options
  • 05-11-2008 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Heya,

Am moving out of my apartment in limerick city this month and need to get my carpet cleaned, as I have a few nasty stains on the once white carpet!!!!:(

Can anyone recommend a good carpet cleaner in Limerick city plus anyone got any idea of what it might cost??:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 artek144

You can find services with prices around 30E per room.
    Try W & A Carpet Cleaners. They do good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

You can hire proper steam cleaning equipment in Woodies and do it yourself?

Are you sure about STEAM equipment ? It can shrink carpets if used not properly ...

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

You could hire a Rug Doctor; I hired one from Homebase recently & it was excellent for cleaning a heavily soiled carpet & some armchairs

Whai is the cost of Rug Doctor "per room" ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

I hired the rug doctor for 24 hrs; you have to buy the solution to mix with the water (I still have over half a bottle left) so it all came to just over €50

Advertisement