Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Bull Cola

• 05-11-2008 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

I've heard tell of a few shops around (and just outside) the Dublin area selling Red Bull cola slabs for 10 euro. Anyone know of any shops selling them? I've been looking but not finding :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Duffman-oohyeh

are you just looking for slabs? prob a stupid question, because im pretty sure everywhere sells them singley, and in four pack in most super markets!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

are you just looking for slabs? prob a stupid question, because im pretty sure everywhere sells them singley, and in four pack in most super markets!

Not really, just anywhere that sell them cheaply :D I was told 24 for ten euro which would work out at 40 something cents a can instead of 1.10 in dunnes. Even if it's 12 for ten euro it would be cheaper :)

Advertisement