Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should I do?

Options
  • 05-11-2008 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Sorry to interrupt ladies but I just have one question. I met the girl of my dreams the other night in a club. We spoke and flirted for a while before dancing all night together and kissing on and off. She had a great personality and we got off to a flyer. I got her number and she said she would meet up for a date. It was more 60-40 her who instigated it all. When I got home I text her to see did she get home safely and she said yes and that she missed me.

BUT now I have text her a few times since and have got no reply at all. What should I do ladies???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Dont text her again cos it will be like you are nagging her. If she wants to reply, she will!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Call her! If she doesn't answer, leave a voicemail. Try again in a couple of days... and if she still doesn't answer, I'd take the hint and leave her be.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Ring her once only. If she doesnt answer then leave her be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Ring every thirty mins, show her you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭TriciaDelicia

Just give her some breathing space.
    Maybe txt her over the weekend when she's out and you could meet up again, she could be busy with work.
    Or then again maybe she was drunk and she's embarrassed about her behaviour. Woke up the next morning thinking what did I do now he thinks I'm a slut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

I'd leave it be for a while if I was you, you really don't want to come across as a needy person (not saying you are!), but just give her some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭bensoneb

Ring every thirty mins, show her you are interested.

For God's sake, don't do that!!! I would ring her if I were you as I find text really impersonal for things like that. Leave a message which is light and friendly and don't forget to leave your number for her to call you back.

If she doesn't call you, leave it at that. Nothing scares a woman more than a man who doesn't know when to give up.

Good luck, hope she contacts you:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

bensoneb wrote: »
    For God's sake, don't do that!!!

Why not? Leaving a voicemail each time is a plan too. Scrap my ealier idea, you'd never get her then.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Dear god, how many of these bloody threads do we have to endure? This isn't PI you know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement