Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barack Obama

Options
  • 05-11-2008 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Wow - who woudl have thought America would vote in a black President. I think its a fantastic thing for the evolution of modern society and for potential world peace. Hopefully he might also turn around the US Economy which will help Ireland. :D

What do people think?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he's going to raise taxes on companies that send jobs over seas. So... yeah, that's going to be great for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

I think we all know that he's gonna make mistakes.. but at least hes not the same as Bush.. i know of people who are related to Obama..
    The american economy needs to go down to come back up, we havent even been hit with what a recession really is! at the moment its all talk and a few job losses, nothing compared to what it was supposed to be like in the 80's
    Obama projects a good family image at the moment..makes America look good in the eyes of the whole world..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I think American has gone up a few notches up on the worlds respect-o-meter :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Locked,I am not going to even try and think why you posted this in the Kilkenny City forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement