Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a good inexpensive physio in Louth

Options
  • 05-11-2008 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Does anybody have any recommendations for a physio in Louth, preferabley mid-louth. back is giving me hassle this long time and its about time I got it seen too. Bearing in mind I dont want to be paying through the roof for one either!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭LEGEND24

have been to a guy in drogheda, his name is barney flannery,hes an osteopath,been to him few yrs back wit some lower bak probs n he sorted it out big time! then 5yrs later,was in bit of car tip,put it out again,so been bak to him n got it sorted again! lovely guy,sound enough! reasonable enough rates,bout e50 a session,well thats wat i paid,check him out if hes close,i reckon hes one of best if not the best in drogheda,but,again,its up2 urself mate:)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭LEGEND24

LEGEND24 wrote: »
    have been to a guy in drogheda, his name is barney flannery,hes an osteopath,been to him few yrs back wit some lower bak probs n he sorted it out big time! then 5yrs later,was in bit of car tip,put it out again,so been bak to him n got it sorted again! lovely guy,sound enough! reasonable enough rates,bout e50 a session,well thats wat i paid,check him out if hes close,i reckon hes one of best if not the best in drogheda,but,again,its up2 urself mate:)

oh,sorry mate, heres the number 0419830741

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 lynnog81

thats great thanks a million, infact somebody at work was just telling me about him just after I posted!! Although last night I got a number of a guy in Castlebellingham, E Fanning so i just booked him!! Meant to be very good also and reasonable in price. So hopefully he can fix me!!!
    Thanks very much for your reply though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 dpjobrien

Try out Eoghan mcEvoy at Life Support Therapy on Peters Street in Drogheda. He is very reasonable at €45 a session.

Advertisement