Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gears of War 2 - best price?

Options
  • 05-11-2008 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

I'm a bit early with this one, but if anyone hears of any good deals coming up for the friday release day you can post them here. I'm hoping Tesco's will do what they did on GTAIV release day and sell the game for 30 quid.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 free games

when did you see that price for the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

Tesco were selling GTAIV for 30 euro on release day which was April 29th as far as I can recall.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Copies of GTA4 were being sold for at Tescos for 40 iifc. Still, it was an awesome price (and I picked up Fifa 09 for 35 euro on launch day too!)

I'll be ringing them on launch day to see what price they will be...guarantee they will be cheaper than other stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

HMV: 44.99
    Gamestop: 49.99

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭087dannyboy

Any1 check Tesco's price yet ??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

44.99 in Game and Hmv Blanch

Advertisement