Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K.O.! The Fight Before Christmas!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Ramunas

Pochylski vs. Smith. In my opinion was Bogusz win(strange judges decision;)) ,but anyway he don,t go anymore fight by C rules .That's why he lost. It was good fight and close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Ramunas wrote: »
    Pochylski vs. Smith. In my opinion was Bogusz win(strange judges decision;)) ,but anyway he don,t go anymore fight by C rules .That's why he lost. It was good fight and close.
    I thought it was very close too, and I wouldn't have been surprised if it was given as a draw but I thought Aaron maybe won it because of the kimura attempt at the end of the second round which might have tipped the score in his favour. I disagree with the C rules one I thought Aaron dominated the ground exchanges but then we had different viewpoints! Opposite corners! :D

It was a good fight and close.

Happy to hear it went well. Great photos too. Hopefully I'll be in the country for the next one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

OFFICIAL RESULTS:

MMA League Rules 2x3mins
    Grant “The Nuisance” Carroll vs. Enda Fenton FENTON ARMBAR 1.38 RD2
    Keith Prendred (KO) vs. Aidan Carney (Point Blank) 77kgs PRENDRED UD

DClass Rules 2x3mins
    Michael O’Leary (KO) vs. John O’Hara (Spartan) 70kgs O'HARA UD
    Kyle Delavri (KO) vs. Lee O’Liathain (Spartan) 73kgs O'LIATHAIN DQ (illegal strike) 1.27 RD2

C Class 3x3mins
    Andrew Connolly (Maynooth) vs. Rob Freeman (Spartan) 77kgs FREEMAN HEAD AND ARM CHOKE 2.30 RD1
    Colin English (KO) vs.Brian Kenny (Rush) 65.8kgs ENGLISH REAR NAKED CHOKE 0.40 RD2
    El Arf Yousseff (KO) vs. Lee Metcalfe (Rush) 77kgs YOUSEFF UD
    Olli Loutenen (KO) vs. John Redmond (Rush) 77kg LOUTENEN UD
    Aaron Smith (KO) vs. Bogusz Pochylski (Maynooth)73kgs SMITH SD

B Class Pro 3x4mins
    Conor “Notorious” McGregor (SBG) vs. Stephen Bailey (Judo) 70kgs MCGREGOR TKO 1.22 RD1
    Jonny "The Kiddie Krippler" Kerins (KO) Vs. Benjamin “Son of Life” Davis (PBG) DAVIS KO 0.24 RD1
    A Class Headline Bout 3x5 mins
    Steve McCombe (EFR) vs. Tim “Mad Dog” Murphy (PBG) 65.8kgs MCCOMBE KNEEBAR 0.21 RD1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭p to the e

sorry i missed it. looking forward to those videos!

• Advertisement
Advertisement