Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Waiting for a cancellation

Options
  • 05-11-2008 5:19pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After a mix up with my Driving Test my date was cancelled and I was told to re-apply. I called the SGS and was then told to call the RSA to appeal my case. I did so and have been told I’m on a cancellation list. Anyone else been in this situation?? Does this mean I can be called at any time to drop everything and head to my test centre or are they still going to give me reasonable notice? I’d call back myself and ask but I was oh hold for 20 minutes already today to speak to them and don’t fancy doing it again..

Thanks.

PS. My original date was November 18th before it was cancelled...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

xzanti wrote: »
    After a mix up with my Driving Test my date was cancelled and I was told to re-apply. I called the SGS and was then told to call the RSA to appeal my case. I did so and have been told I’m on a cancellation list. Anyone else been in this situation?? Does this mean I can be called at any time to drop everything and head to my test centre or are they still going to give me reasonable notice? I’d call back myself and ask but I was oh hold for 20 minutes already today to speak to them and don’t fancy doing it again..

Thanks.

PS. My original date was November 18th before it was cancelled...
    They generally give you a few days notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Few mates of mine got a phonecall the night before. I think its 72 hours - 24 hours notice.

Advertisement