Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is Mary Tea Leaves?

Options
  • 05-11-2008 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

hi,

can anyone tell me where abouts Mary tea leaves is in Walkinstown?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 unicorn2

Hi

Mary tea leaf is upstairs from Advance pit stop

• Registered Users Posts: 49 evie08

what a great name to be known by... "mary tea leaves". Is she is a medium??

• Registered Users Posts: 11 claire d

Hi would anybody have Marys number? I've being trying to get it for ages now but cant seem to get hold of it. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

no, she's not a medium, she reads tea leaves. I went to see her a few weeks ago, paid €25 for about 4.5 mins and she just about managed to tell me that I was in fact married!. Could my wedding ring have been a give away?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 footloose jen

hi only joined this site but ive always been interested in mediums and having readings and ive recently had a reading by a girl i was introduced to through a friend of a friend!!!!! and i found her very good now i know i cant give names or details but for anyone whos interested shes located around the crumlin...... d12 area !!! so pm me if ye need any info!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lilly05

magenta73 wrote: »
    no, she's not a medium, she reads tea leaves. I went to see her a few weeks ago, paid €25 for about 4.5 mins and she just about managed to tell me that I was in fact married!. Could my wedding ring have been a give away?

I have been going to mary for years and i find her great maybe people who dont find her good are just not geting told what they want to here. i would advise anyone who wants a reading to go to her. Her no. is 0877787675 and she sits in walkinstown :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lilly05

claire d wrote: »
    Hi would anybody have Marys number? I've being trying to get it for ages now but cant seem to get hold of it. Thank you.

Hi,
    Marys no. is <snip, no numbers in forum please> hope she is as good for you as she has been for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

i went to Mary twice, must she she has been spot on with me everything well nearly everything came true up to now, just waiting for two other to happen that i remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ClaudiaByrne

Hi was just wondering if anyone knows the number of a fortune teller called Sally Lyons she used to live somewhere in Crumlin:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

One of my sisters went to see Mary a number of years back and was very impressed with her, I thought she was quite good too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lumsden

iI HAVE BEEN TO MARY A LOT OVER THE YEARS AND FOUND HER RELLY GOOD DO ANY BODY NO ANT MORE GOOD ONES AROUND

THANKS SIMONE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

hi,

can anyone tell me where abouts Mary tea leaves is?

In a tea cup! :pac: :p:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

Hiya

I went to Mary and have been going to her for years!! She has gotten so much of my past life right and has predicted a hellva lot!! A lot of what she has told me has come thro.

On the other hand, my friend has gone to her as well and not very much has come about for her - but she went along with the attitude that it was all nonsense.

I think you have to go in with an open mind, give nothing away if you are asked questions and you will get a clear reading. You can most certainly ask her questions, vague or otherwise and she will answer you.

I found her good value for money - although I will say that her date predictions are a little off. :rolleyes: If she gives a particular time when something is going to happen, I always take it as an approx time.

Also - there are no bars held but she does judge you to see if you can take the bad with the good. Her warning helped me from getting into a serious spot of trouble once!! Spooky!!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

She is based in Terenure at Advantage pitstop - the 19 bus drops you outside.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jennybenny

:)
    lilly05 wrote: »
    I have been going to mary for years and i find her great maybe people who dont find her good are just not geting told what they want to here. i would advise anyone who wants a reading to go to her. Her no. is 0877787675 and she sits in walkinstown :):):)

I went to see mary today, i was chancing my arm this morning when i asked for an appointment today and she invited me to her home. I just laughed the whole reading, i was so comfortable and she was so spot on... i get giddy with nerves :)

Just because shes 25 euro doesnt mean shes crap!!! i payed 80 euro by a medium who scared the living daylights out of me and was a load of bull ****

Im a sucker for this sort of thing and have had 3 spot on readings and she is one of them.

PS she told me things i didnt want to believe too but i know deep down:D:D:p

Advertisement