Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Bearpup

Bearpup wrote: »
    Black Lab (he is a cross bred but looks very like a full black lab). Missing since yesterday afternoon from the Manor Kilbride area of Wicklow (near Blessington). He is around 7 years old. If anyone has seen him please pm me.

Please ignore... arrived back this morning safe & sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Male Beagle/terrier Cross dog, approx 1 year old.

Found in the Maynooth/Dunboyne area on 2nd August 2010.

Please contact 087-7989841

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Bearpup wrote: »
    Please ignore... arrived back this morning safe & sound.

Glad to read this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Dog found in Annacotty, Limerick.

004.jpg?t=1280959362

He is wearing a red leather collar but with no tags on it.

He has been hanging round our house all evening.

If anyone knows him please PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭JP-Christine

My brother-in-law found a male Samoyed in Kilnamanagh, Tallaght on Wed 4th August. We think he's between 1 and 2 years old and in good condition. He doesn't have a collar on, but he will be going to the vet tomorrow to be checked for a chip.

Please PM me if you know him, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

Hi All,

My Jack Russell Terrier went missing last night 5 / 8 / 2010 between 10 pm and 2 am from the College orchard Estate in Newbridge,

He's a very Friendly Dog, Docile and a bit timid, He has no collar but is chipped. I've dropped leaflets areound the town with contact numbers and photos. Also the Kildare Animal foundation have been notified as have all the vets in the Area, Please note he is quite shy.

He's Approx 6 -8 years old (Actual Age is unkown as i adopted him from McHenrys Vetinary October bank holiday in 2008) His was hit by a car prior to his adoption had walks with a stiff gait in the hind legs, also his front left shoulder is quite week as it was seperated in the accident but has healed since.

If anyone has any information please contact me here or pick up a flyer, attached are photos of him.40579_429150383576_690443576_4743999_4444580_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Found medium sized black male dog Kilcrea, Donabate, Co.Dublin. We found him last night on the road and he followed us home. He has no collar but is house trained and very friendly.

123239.JPG

123240.JPG

If anyone has any info please pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

RTighe wrote: »
    Hi All,

My Jack Russell Terrier went missing last night 5 / 8 / 2010 between 10 pm and 2 am from the College orchard Estate in Newbridge,

He's a very Friendly Dog, Docile and a bit timid, He has no collar but is chipped. I've dropped leaflets areound the town with contact numbers and photos. Also the Kildare Animal foundation have been notified as have all the vets in the Area, Please note he is quite shy.

He's Approx 6 -8 years old (Actual Age is unkown as i adopted him from McHenrys Vetinary October bank holiday in 2008) His was hit by a car prior to his adoption had walks with a stiff gait in the hind legs, also his front left shoulder is quite week as it was seperated in the accident but has healed since.

If anyone has any information please contact me here or pick up a flyer, attached are photos of him.40579_429150383576_690443576_4743999_4444580_n.jpg

FOUND!! got a phone call for a family near my home who saw the leaflets and called us. In excellent condition and seems quite happy on the couch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

sink wrote: »
    Found medium sized black male dog Kilcrea, Donabate, Co.Dublin. We found him last night on the road and he followed us home. He has no collar but is house trained and very friendly.

123239.JPG

123240.JPG

If anyone has any info please pm me.

Found the owners they've picked him up, safe and sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭JP-Christine

My brother-in-law found a male Samoyed in Kilnamanagh, Tallaght on Wed 4th August. We think he's between 1 and 2 years old and in good condition. He doesn't have a collar on, but he will be going to the vet tomorrow to be checked for a chip.

Please PM me if you know him, thanks.

We found the owners through the local vet and they are very happy to have him home.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

This little guy has been hanging around our estate for the past few days,a young male unnuetured,VERY friendly:) and hungry,,we've been feeding when we see him and will put up some posters but if any one is missing this little guy let me know please as i cant affod to take him on,i already have a house full:( I'm in the cobh area cork...

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

SKERRIES/ NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN

Missing s hitzu dog since 7pm, Tuesday, 10th August.

Blue bone tag on collar. Goes by the name of Max. His colour is mostly white with beige.

He just had a very short trim so looks nothing like any of his older pictures.

He is nearly one year old. If anyone has seen him please pm me.

He’s my sisters Dog and his family are really missing him!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭BG2

Found terrier in Ringsend area. Possibly Tibetan terrier according to google anyway.

Amazingly gorgeous and friendly. Was used to the car. Only did a little growl when we took him/her into the Sandymount vets which lead me to believe he/she recognized the place!

Black and white, very groomed, wearing a blue bone collar, micro chipped but vet explained not all people register the chip so waiting on that news.

Really want to find this dogs home!

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

DubArk wrote: »
    SKERRIES/ NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN

Missing s hitzu dog since 7pm, Tuesday, 10th August.

Blue bone tag on collar. Goes by the name of Max. His colour is mostly white with beige.

He just had a very short trim so looks nothing like any of his older pictures.

He is nearly one year old. If anyone has seen him please pm me.

He’s my sisters Dog and his family are really missing him!

Update on Max the missing ****zu , thanks to the vigilance of locals he was returned safe and well last night. Thanks for all your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Spanglished

MISSSING:
     Much loved 3 yr old Female Black Labrador.

 Last seen 12/08/10, Doughiska/Merlin Park area.

 Neutered & Micro Chipped.

 Wearing Orange & Black collar with no tags.

REWARD for safe return

Our beloved Black Lab is missing since yesterday morning (12/08/10) and failed to appear this morning, so we are even more worried now. If anyone thinks they may have seen her or even better if they know where she is, please PM me. We are desperate to get her back. Thanks:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Have just PM'd you Spanlished, hope it helps x

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Spanglished

Hey guys!

Glad to say we've been reunited :D

A guy locally had seen the posters and he recognised her when she approached him to play with his dog this evening. So, a very tired but happy to be home doggy!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭DamoNolan

Can you please help find my missing dog.Missing from Hartstown area since Thursday 12th Aug.Male JACK RUSSELL WEARING BLACK COLLAR...Any help would be great..Picture attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

Janine87 wrote: »
    Yesterday I found a lost ad on the Sligo animal rescue website. The cat looked very similar to the one that we found. We contacted the owner and he came this morning to take a look at it. Unfortunately he thinks it is not his cat but he took him anyways because he knows someone who is minding cats who are stray or got lost. So he has a safe home now anyways and gets taken care of! :)

It turned out in the end that this cat belongs to our neighbours only 6 door away. He still loves to come over every now and then! :) His name is Symbol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 nosey99

4 year old male Black Labrador with white chest markings , went missing on Friday 13th August in the Connemara (Derryrush) area. Tan/Red collar no tags. Please please please let me know if you have seen anything. Beloved family pet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Krustacean

Oldish male black Lab found in Lucan area.
    Wearing a perimeter warning security collar. (So much for that product)

Found Saturday 14 August.

Going to pound today because people that found him are going on holiday.

PM me if you want contact details of the person who found the Lab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Didn't someone lose a lurcher recently? Would it be this one?

http://environment.southdublin.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=289&Itemid=288

mo1.jpg

mo2.jpg
    Just thought I should share the brilliant news, this little old terrier was returned home this morning after an ad in the Wicklow Times, a lady in Arklow had picked her up and was taking care of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Please, Please can you help us find our White Retriever Puppy who went missing in Clogheen, Clonakilty, Co. Cork on the evening of Friday the 13th of August at approx 5:30pm. He is our son's puppy and is just 11 weeks old. We are devasted that he is lost. He answers by the name of "NEMO".
    WE WILL GIVE A REWARD TO ANYONE WHO BRINGS HIM HOME TO US.

http://www.irishdogs.ie/Forum/uploads/3810/Bring_Nemo_home_to_us_Please.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

Guys,

I found a lovely little terrier, quite young I think, who has a brownie/red(ish) coat & is very friendly at the Fairview Texaco Petrol station this morning.

In the panic and excitement of getting him back to my house I forgot to take a picture but if you are aware of such a missing little guy then please PM me.

He didn't have a collar or nametag so no leads (no pun intended) to go on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 helenofpoi

Updated: Found with help from neighbours :)

1 year old (very small) tabby female cat - very cute and much missed. Missing since Tuesday evening in Blackpitts area, Dublin 8. Her name is Tama and she has a habit of jumping over walls into yards that she can't jump out of. Previously, I have always been able to hear her when calling from my house, and tracked her down, this time - no crying kitty :( PM's with any leads would be very much appreciated.

Picture024-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

helenofpoi wrote: »
    Lost:

1 year old (very small) tabby female cat - very cute and much missed. Missing since Tuesday evening in Blackpitts area, Dublin 8. Her name is Tama and she has a habit of jumping over walls into yards that she can't jump out of. Previously, I have always been able to hear her when calling from my house, and tracked her down, this time - no crying kitty :( PM's with any leads would be very much appreciated.

Picture024-1.jpg

Is the cat microchipped? Also, have you put up posters around the area? My cat was missing a while back for four days. I put up 15 posters around the area and had a call within an hour from someone saying they saw him. I went to where they said, rattled his biscuits and out he came.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 helenofpoi

budgemook wrote: »
    Is the cat microchipped? Also, have you put up posters around the area? My cat was missing a while back for four days. I put up 15 posters around the area and had a call within an hour from someone saying they saw him. I went to where they said, rattled his biscuits and out he came.

Hi, thanks for your response - I have called into neighbours, and put up a couple of posters. She's not chipped - has been spayed though, which in theory should mean she wanders less. Glad to hear that you found your cat, and hoping for a similar outcome.

Just got a call from a neighbour - she was sighted hiding under a car some distance away - now home safe and sound. Thanks to anyone who read my post :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Bertie Burn

Hi, shes a young whippet lost tuesday morning she was seen rumming thorugh sandyford or stillorgan industrial estate before heading up the new road by the luis going away from the luis stop and id really like to know if shes okay id even pay a reward to know so :o. How do i add a few pic's of her? Pictures of her are on gumtree lost and found and lost dogs.ie to intrested parties.Is there a list of every rescue centres and more importantly dog pounds that i should check in, i want to do this soon and hopefully find her .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

PM'd you Bertie

Advertisement