Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

helenofpoi wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for your response - I have called into neighbours, and put up a couple of posters. She's not chipped - has been spayed though, which in theory should mean she wanders less. Glad to hear that you found your cat, and hoping for a similar outcome.

Just got a call from a neighbour - she was sighted hiding under a car some distance away - now home safe and sound. Thanks to anyone who read my post :)

Ah that's great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 helenofpoi

How do i add a few pic's of her? Pictures of her are on gumtree lost and found and lost dogs.ie to intrested parties.Is there a list of every rescue centres and more importantly dog pounds that i should check in, i want to do this soon and hopefully find her .

To add a pic, use the little yellowy button that kind of has a mountain and sun in it, which appears in the toolbar when you're posting.

http://www.dspca.ie/ is probably a good place to start for rescue centres and pounds.

Good luck - hope you find her :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Fan/tan whippet female missing from Balheary/Swords since August 1st. Neutered and Microchipped. Any info please call 087 6884402.

Link here with photos: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swords-Ireland/DOG-LUCY/126681107378374?ref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭BG2

Has anybody lost a little tabby cat with a red collar that looks a good bit worn out?

She/he is quite friendly although likes to chase your hands and grab them.

I caught him/her crossing the very busy Ringsend Road from South Lotts Rd area. Cat looked quite lost and then hung out at the Jessop apartments all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Small adult brown/black tabby cat has wandered into our garden the last 2 nights. Very affectionate and good with small children, so have a feeling it's a family pet, although its claws are quite long and no collar, so may have been missing for some time.

Poor kitty is absolutely ravenous as well, and is basically inhaling anything we give him.

If you or someone you know have lost a small adult tabby cat, I think it's a male, in the Celbridge/Ardclough area of Kildare, PM me.

Please spread the word, we're not really equipped for a cat at home here, and he/she is constantly mewing, obviously upset and knows this isn't their home.

Photo0352.jpg

Photo0354.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

Small Male Dog lost in the Memorial Park Dublin 8 area. He is a small Rust coloured PomXJack Russel with giant fluffy ears! If you have seen him please please send me a PM with your number and I will call you. He has escaped from his collar so has no collar or tags on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 c2010

Radley went missing from Wicklow Town at 12 noon on Tuesday 24th August 2010.
    He is very friendly, has a brown collar with a disc and phone number,he is micro chipped.

See see photo attached. He is brown and white.

If you see him, please PM me.

Thanks for your help.

****UPDATE: Radley has been found safe and well, thanks.****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Stella2010

I have a small male terrier that was found in Clonavly on the Naul Road on Sunday afternoon 22/08/10. He is white mainly with a brown face and black spots / markings on his back. He has a recent injury too. He was not wearing a collar nor is he microchipped.
    If anyone in the area knows of a similar lost dog perhaps you could contact me.
    Done all the other usual things like posters , garda , pounds , vets and other websites I can think of.
    Thanks

cjf wrote: »
    Small Male Dog lost in the Memorial Park Dublin 8 area. He is a small Rust coloured PomXJack Russel with giant fluffy ears! If you have seen him please please send me a PM with your number and I will call you. He has escaped from his collar so has no collar or tags on him.

Had a call from someone who says they saw him in the Ballyfermot area at 4am this morning here is pic again if anyone has seen him or knows anything please pm me and I will call you straight back.

Please god today is the day my little man comes home. Going to comb the area to look for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭deadlast

Very old Pomeranian found today on main kilcock/enfield road. See this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056012976

• Advertisement

deadlast wrote: »
    Very old Pomeranian found today on main kilcock/enfield road. See this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056012976

Ah the poor fella but not my Wilbur! Hope his owners are looking as hard for him as I am for my fella!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭CrazySka

Terrier cross lost in Chruchtown area of Dublin on the 19th,
    Black with White fur on front and brown fur around feet.
    Answers to Bob, 0868828069.
    Thanks.

cjf wrote: »

I got him back!! Some kind man spotted him recognised him from a poster and called me!! He is home now a bit thin buit otherwise he is fine!! I am just so so so happy thanks for all comments and offers to help!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭almae

ah brilliant delighted u got him back

Golden lab cross found in Navan today, at Petmania. She is young, really friendly and sweet and in great condition. Not wearing a collar nor is she mircochipped. She is now being cared for by one of our volunteers. For more info call 086 840 6090

Last Hope Animal Charity

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey everyone,
    hoping you can help me out, well more my girlfriend.
    Her cat has gone missing in the Ballymun area.
    It's a black short haired cat, a little of the fat side and
    has big green eyes (her description). If anyone finds him
    could you please PM me?
    Thank you :)
    Ger.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Lost Kitten - Straffan Area.

Female - about 4 or 5 months old and tortoise shell in colour, probably didn't wander to far or anything but its worth a shot.

:(

34508_10150219950150104_823485103_13266435_5281109_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

Our baby Dexter has been missing since tuesday(24th Aug), hes a 18month old male tabby cat, very slender in build and can be shy at first with new people but soon becomes very friendly and extremely affectionate

He was last seen in the Kilbride(nr Ashbourne) area.

If anyone has seen him please let me know as we are in bits here without him:(

Dexy - th_IMG_4106.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

Hi all,i found a young male golden lab in malahide on sunday 29th of august..he is not microchipped as i had him scanned if anyone knows the owner or is the owner pm me with details etc...he was obviously well cared for and seems to love children and other dogs he is very friendly..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fattyfatty

> My mams dog is missing since early Sunday morning.
    >
    > Champagne colour Labrador called Jody lost since early Sunday morning in the
    > Clonfert / maynooth/ Kilcock area.
    >
    > Please contact 0857363569 if anyone has seen him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

There were two yellow labs crossing the dual carriageway at the Dunnes Briarhill (Galway) roundabout this morning at 8am. One came close to being knocked down by a van. Anyone missing them? Have rang GalwayBay to let them know incase anyone inquires with them.

Last spotted on the Monivea Rd side.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Sammi503

Lost kitten about 12 weeks old. She responds to Liath. Very small, grey and white. She's very very friendly and appears to have followed someone walking down Morehampton Road in Donnybrook (towards Leeson St.) on Tuesday night, the 31 August. We really miss our kitten and would like any information about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

My friend's dog went missing today (2 Sep).

Name: Jameson
    Colour: Black and white, white face with black patch over one eye
    Breed: Short-haired sheepdog cross, looks like he has a bit of pitbull or something in him (he doesn't)
    Sex: Male (neutered)
    Character: nervous, barks when scared, may seem aggressive (he isn't)
    Last seen: at home around 2pm, reports of sightings just outside Two-Mile-Borris village at around 6pm.

No collar, not microchipped :-(

http://i54.tinypic.com/2s9tzx4.jpg
    http://i53.tinypic.com/11i3bqo.jpg

PM me if you have any information, please!

EDIT: Dog found and returned home as I posted! Yeay!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Black and White Tabby Cat, 8 years old

Went missing last Sunday (29/07) around Grenagh Village in Cork. Recently moved house so he may have tried to return to the previous house.

Have put up posters in the area with a reward. He is very missed :(

image009b1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

Our baby Dexter has been missing since tuesday(24th Aug), hes a 18month old male tabby cat, very slender in build and can be shy at first with new people but soon becomes very friendly and extremely affectionate

He was last seen in the Kilbride(nr Ashbourne) area.

If anyone has seen him please let me know as we are in bits here without him:(

Dexy - th_IMG_4106.jpg

Our little dexy just came home, maybe a little skinny but otherwise alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

This dog turned up on my doorstep yesterday morning and she seems to have decided to stay at my house.

Hopefully someone here will recognise her. Send me a PM if you do.

dog1g.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

This dog turned up on my doorstep yesterday morning and she seems to have decided to stay at my house.

Hopefully someone here will recognise her. Send me a PM if you do.

dog1g.jpg

If you do find the owners or decide to re-home her please point out to them that it looks as though she has cherry eye (the red bits in the corners of her eyes).

@cartoon head , I thought the same when i seen the pic of the dog that landed on ur door step, its either cherry eye or its ill. cant see by the pic if its the 3rd eyelid. usually when they are ill the 3rd eyelid shows :(

hope she finds her owner ...

The photo was taken late last night and the dog had had a pretty tiring stressful day so I think it's just bloodshot, tired eyes you are seeing there.

• Advertisement

Good news, the dogs owner got in touch with the Dog Warden who then put him in touch with us and 'Goldie' has been reunited with her owner :)

Advertisement