Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

Found in Wilton/Bishopstown area, Cork. Approx 1yr old bullstaff, no collar/microchip. Not neutered and shows sings of having been recently mistreated. Happy and friendly now, exceptionally affectionate. If owners do not come forward I plan to keep him.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

One has wandered into my gaff and happily made itself at home. It's almost identical to my own cat although about 15 years younger, 40 times lighter and not as grumpy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Above post was reposted from Galway thread and some detail lost.

I've found a tortoise shell kitten in lower salthill. It has a White tummy, black tail and face and is red and brown elsewhere. PM if it's yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Male 6 months old been gone 2-3 weeks now,is the 2nd time he's gone but the first time he came back after 8 days.crann nua area :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Ri_Nollaig wrote: »
    Black and White Tabby Cat, 8 years old

Went missing last Sunday (29/07) around Grenagh Village in Cork. Recently moved house so he may have tried to return to the previous house.

Have put up posters in the area with a reward. He is very missed :(

After two weeks, he found his way home :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tesslab

Young male tri colour beagle found in Brickfields Park at 3.30pm today. Multi coloured colar with bones on it. Friendly dog white tip on tail. call 0851524798. Poor little thing really missing his owners

DSCF1958-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

What city?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tesslab

Dublin 12. another pic of this lovely boy. someone must be missing him.
    lostdogdrimnagh.jpg

This boys family have just collected him!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭dezzyd

Found: Lemon and white Jack Russell, about 4yrs old. Very friendly dog, my mother found him in the newlands cross area if anybody has some info please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Mst

Found early this morning about 5 miles outside carrick on suir, county Tipperary. White and brown, looks like a springer spaniel cross, young male dog, very friendly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Oran_nod

Missing since Saturday, Sept 24

All black cat
    Green eyes
    Neutered male
    No markings
    No collar

If found, please contact at 0863395869

IMG_7572.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

found black lab pup mix

approx 6 months old, not micro chipped.

Graiguecullen area of carlow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kimberlybickis

Hi there,

My cat went missing from Mount Haven in Greystones about 3 weeks ago. He is beige and white, very friendly, neutered and microchipped.

IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg

Please PM me if you see him.

Thanks,
    Kim

Hi there,

My cat went missing from Mount Haven in Greystones about 3 weeks ago. He is beige and white, very friendly, neutered and microchipped.

IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg

Thanks,
    Kim

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

Hi there,

Here's a link to some pictures of him:

http://picasaweb.google.com/10011137...783986/Photos#

Thanks,
    Kim

Link doesn't work. Hope you find your cat. I assume you've put posters up around the area? That's how I found mine last time.

budgemook wrote: »
    Link doesn't work. Hope you find your cat. I assume you've put posters up around the area? That's how I found mine last time.

Thanks so much, yep posters went up so hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭ArtieFufkin

Hi,

Our 3 year old black and white cat has been missing the last few days. She is small to medium in size with a distinctive white flash on the right of her chin and white paws.

Located in the Arbour Hill area.

25041731.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭ArtieFufkin

Found, safe and sound! But very hungry.
    She was locked in Arbour Hill prison behind a 20ft wall. Got her back with the help of one of the security guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Howitzer

^^ time off for good behaviour!

FOUND Loreto Park, Rathfarnham, D14, 8am, 30-Sept-2010:
    female dog, 2-3 yrs old

5038701016_b6f6264e2e_z.jpg

Get in touch if she's yours or you know her.
    No collar. Will be taking to vet for chip scan later today.

Edit: now re-united with owner via chip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

8 Cavaliers have been stolen in Wexford, all chipped and Guardi and Ferries have been notified.

4 Blenheim females (brown and white)
    1 Ruby female (Chestnut brown)
    1 Tri colour female (black, brown and white)
    1 Tri colour male
    1 Black and Tan male (only a puppy)

If you notice a van with with Cavaliers in it, or a Cavalier is attempted to be sold to you under suspicious circumstances, anywhere in Ireland, please notify Guardi. These are very loved and well cared for dogs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

8 Cavaliers have been stolen in Wexford, all chipped and Guardi and Ferries have been notified.

4 Blenheim females (brown and white)
    1 Ruby female (Chestnut brown)
    1 Tri colour female (black, brown and white)
    1 Tri colour male
    1 Black and Tan male (only a puppy)

If you notice a van with with Cavaliers in it, or a Cavalier is attempted to be sold to you under suspicious circumstances, anywhere in Ireland, please notify Guardi. These are very loved and well cared for dogs.

Found! Are now home safe and sound! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

dsc00005gp.jpg

Beautiful labrador, has been wandering the fields the last 4 days. Very friendly, and affectionate, but a llittle nervous too(understandably) Extremely hungry, he's gone through about 3 days worth of food in one sitting. If anyone knows anything about him, please PM me!!

EDIT I've had him scanned for a microchip and he doesn't have one, which is odd for a purebred Labrador. Unfortunately, i can't find his owner, and i can't keep him any longer, so he's off to be fostered by a lovely girl whose name i got from the Vets. She'll keep him until a home can be found, hopefully that won't be too long as he's an absolutely gorgeous boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

ballinasloe area co.galway , small brown dog had a pink collar on.:

(september 027.jpg
    went missing yesterday between half 6 and 8 pm :(
    september 001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Posting this for a friend.

Black, long haired cat missing in Skerries area since last weekend (25th Sept). Have looked all around immediate area, knocking on doors and checking sheds, no luck. He went missing around the Mourne View/Kellys Bay area (he has been known to wander as far as the chickens on the Selskar Road).

Pics:

Image037.jpg

Image005.jpg

Neutered male, named Blanket, as said is a black, long haired cat. (Not jet black, has a reddish/brownish tinge to his fur, and has a greyish tinge to his belly). No collar unfortunately.

If anyone has seen him or finds him please PM me ASAP.

(Also posting this in NCD region forum.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

Posting this for a friend.

Black, long haired cat missing in Skerries area since last weekend (25th Sept). Have looked all around immediate area, knocking on doors and checking sheds, no luck. He went missing around the Mourne View/Kellys Bay area (he has been known to wander as far as the chickens on the Selskar Road).

Pics:

Image037.jpg

Image005.jpg

Neutered male, named Blanket, as said is a black, long haired cat. (Not jet black, has a reddish/brownish tinge to his fur, and has a greyish tinge to his belly). No collar unfortunately.

If anyone has seen him or finds him please PM me ASAP.

(Also posting this in NCD region forum.)

Posters are probably the most important thing to put up.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

missing two days now from ballinasloe area, think she may have been stolen during the horse fair, shes sadly missed :(

september 001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 isdngirl

Its been 4 months and my cat still hasnt turned up -being i have to change apparentments soon, I am hoping against hope I will get him back before i leave or at the very least get some news :(15360868.jpg

He is about 2 years old, not neutered, size is medium to large - hair is black long/medium in length. I dont know if he has a chip or not.

He has 2 collars on him
    one black flea collar and a white/tan collar with ID
    He has been missing since Wednesday night (the 23rd of June) last seen in the woods in Dundrum/Frankfort park. He is very friendly and likes to nap and always eat.

He is severly missed, beyond words.

Any news, even bad would be so much appreciated.

Thank you in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 19 EmmaGEM11

Hi there

I found a dog on Saturday last, the 2nd on the Corbally Road in Limerick.

The dog is about two years old, black, medium sized lab/terrier cross with white markings on his chest and one front paw. Very friendly, looks well cared for but had a bad limp in his back paw. I picked him up after following him for a mile or so, he was weaving through traffic and seemed very lost.

Please PM me if you know of this dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Found

Terrier missing in Clondalkin.

He got out yesterday evening unknown to my parents.

Please keep an eye out for him.

He's only small and is spoiled so doubt he could survive too long on his own.

130053.jpg
    130054.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 sue4zia

Hi All,

My dog Ziggy has been missing since 30th September from Galway Renmore area. If
    anybody has seen her could you please contact me. She is microchipped
    and has a collar with tag showing name and number on it.

Thanks Suzanne

853c3.jpg

Advertisement